Sunday, November 6, 2011

StampARTic November Challenge

The november challenge from StampARTic was to make a monochromatic card, i.e, a card where you can use only one color. I thought this sounded like a fun challenge and chose to make a brown, steampunk-inspired card. I've used copic markers to color the stamp, paper from Graphic 45 and embellishments and distress ink from Tim Holtz. I'm a newbie to cardmaking and scrapbooking, but I really love it! Here are some photos of the card:














4 comments:

  1. wow,kjempefint kort. Det ser ut som om du har holdt paa i aarevis. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card! I wish you success and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Stampartic =)

    Hugs
    Malin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, all of you! :)

    ReplyDelete