Monday, February 18, 2013

You are the song in my heart...

Made this card for the BoBunny February Card Challenge, using BoBunny Blossoms. Love to work with the color combination red/black/white. Used papers from my favorite BoBunny Collection ever - Enchanted.




Supplies:

BoBunny papers:
Enchanted - Stripe
Enchanted- Cut Outs
A gift of love - Wine dot

BoBunny Blossoms - Wildberry Zinnia
BoBunny Rejoice Jewels
Memory Box - Meadow Bird
Poppy Stamps - Nestled Bird
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Labels Twenty-Two
Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon
Glossy Accents (Ranger)
Art Anthology Sorbet Gel Paint - Red Velvet
Distress Ink - Black soot

2 comments:

  1. I love the color combo you chose for your card. The Enchanted collections was one of my all time favorites. Beautifully done and Thank you so much for joining us at Bo Bunny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really love this collection! :)

      Delete