Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Graphic 45 Design Team 2013 Audition

Here it goes! My submission for the Graphic 45 Design Team 2013. I've only been paper crafting for one and a half year and Graphic 45 is the very reason for my obsession with papers and glue! I was visiting my sister (who is an avid paper crafter) in Minnesota and she introduced med to Graphic 45 (and Copic markers). I immediately fell in love with the Hallowe'en in Wonderland and Magic of Oz collection, not to mention Steampunk Debutante. I love making cards, layouts and altered items with G45 papers and their beautiful metal staples. Graphic 45 is unique in the paper crafting world and my #1 favorite paper crafting company. To be on their design team would be a dream come true.

Thank you for you consideration.


Project #1: Once upon a spring time altered box










Project #2: Steampunk Debutante Layout


The photo in this layout is by Red Art and the costume I'm wearing is by Mad Red.




Project #3: Card featuring Place In Time and Secret Garden








Project #4: Chocolate Card featuring Place In Time, Bird Song, Magic of Oz and Tropical Travelogue






Project #5: Hallowe'en in Wonderland Tea Box






Project #6: Tropical Travelogue Passport Case






Project #7: Hallowe'en in Wonderland Tags





















2 comments:

  1. You have made so many beautiful and useful creations and good luck to you also solveig :-)
    Klem fra Anne

    ReplyDelete