Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Bo Bunny May Layout Challenge

Bo Bunny's May layout challenge is "Use a book title in your layout". I used the title "Where the wild things are".



Papers are from the Bo Bunny Zoology collection. I am not a big fan of zoos, but I am a big fan of wildlife and these papers are brilliant for that as well. I love the muted colors of this collection. I'm dreaming about going on an African Safari and have kind of been saving this collection for that purpose. However, the safari hasn't happened yet, and I couldn't resist to use some of the papers for my trip to the Amazonas rainforest two years ago (yes, I'm a little behind on my scrapbooking...). I love the rainforest! All the sounds, the smells, the greenery, the humid air, the animals - it's magic!

1 comment:

  1. What a great layout! I love your design and the title just makes me smile.Thanks so much for joining us at Bo Bunny!

    ReplyDelete