Friday, May 31, 2013

Tim Holtz May tag 2013

This has been a busy, busy month. I defended my doctoral thesis last Friday and can finally call myself a doctor! Everything went well and we had a nice celebration dinner in the evening. I'm just so relieved that it is over. My Mac actually broke down the day after my dissertation, and it turned out that fixing it would cost me almost as much as buying a new one. So here I am, writing my first blog post on my brand new Mac. I actually didn't think I would be making the May tag this month, but today I finally found the time and inspiration, and here it is. Since I love steampunk, I chose a steampunk color palette.


Distress stains: Vintage photo, tea dye, peacock feathers, evergreen bough, broken china, tarnished brass
Distress ink: Walnut stain

No comments:

Post a Comment