Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Halloween card 2

I have another Halloween card to show you today. I've used a Tiddly Inks image on this one too. I love the Wryn character. She's so adorable and reminds me of one of my nieces <3. And of course this card is for her. My sweet little redheaded Norwegian-American girl <3. Papers are from the Graphic 45 "Happy haunting" collection. I've used a die from La La Land craft for the spider webs and covered the webs with black soot distress paint and glitter. The skull flower is from making memories and the roses from Prima. Ribbon from May Arts and Really reasonable ribbon. Corked vial and wish bone from Tim Holtz.

Copic marksers used:
Skin: E0000-000-00-93
Hair: E08-09-11-13
Black/grey: T1-3-5-7-9 + black 110
Grey: T1-3
Brown: E50-51-53-55

I'm entering this card in the Simon says Halloween challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Great design, papers, and embellies, Solveig! Thanks so much for shring it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete